Vancoeverden Court is at 1099 Sitka Square, in the beautiful False Creek area of Vancouver near the water and seawall. Built in 1978, this is a non-profit, mixed income, affordable housing project. Residents have access to a community room for meetings and activities and a large Montessori Pre-School is part of the complex.
Granville Island and the South Granville shopping district are nearby and a short stroll over the Granville Street Bridge brings you to Vancouver’s downtown and Yaletown. Due to it’s location and affordability, Vancoeverden Court remains one of our most in-demand locations for families.
- 21 two-bedroom suites, 20 two-bedroom townhouses, 20 three-bedroom townhouses, and 13 four-bedroom townhouses.
- Community room for meetings and activities.
- Montessori School attached.
- 25 units subsidized by BC Housing. Tenants pay 30% of gross household income.
- 102 units are below-market pricing.