Seniors over the age of 55 may need assistance to live independently. The team at our Chelsea Park supportive seniors facility helps monitor our residents’ safety with a 24-hour emergency response system and provides two daily meals, weekly housekeeping, laundry service and social activities such as barbecues, bus trips and exercise sessions.
Chelsea Park is a five-story seniors housing complex built in 2007, offering intimate, well-designed, comfortable and affordable living for seniors. Located near Commercial Drive, parks and recreation facilities, shopping and near public transportation, it provides a very accessible and liveable community for residents.
- 50 one-bedrooms, 4 two-bedrooms
- Recreation activities, exercise classes, beauty salon, computer room, gardening club, arts and crafts and much more. Easy access to activities across the street at the newly built Trout Lake Community Centre
- On-site lunch and dinner meals twice daily
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- 24-hour Emergency Response system
- Secure Storage lockers
- Underground parking
- Tenants can apply for Shelter Aid for Elderly Renters (SAFER) subsidy
- Cable and hydro included